Boys & Girls Clubs of the Permian Basin
Si usted no lee Inglés, pedirnos un traductor.
Required Parental Waivers (as of 6/25/15)
1. Good Attitude Clause: Players, family and friends pledge to show respect and good sportsmanship at every youth game, practice, and/or event by demonstrating positive support for all staff, players, coaches, and officials regardless of mistakes, ability, race, gender, creed etc... BGC activities are intended to be positive experiences for kids, so adults will model positive behaviors, refraining from negativity, profanity, fighting and bringing alcohol and other illicit drugs to any events. Failure to be a positive role model may lead to permanent suspension from BGC activities for the entire household.
2. Hold Harmless: I give permission for my child to participate in BGC activities. The undersigned (or by electronic signature) parent or legal guardian agrees to hold harmless and releases against all liability costs or expense for attorney’s fees and all incidental and consequential damages resulting to BGC from such claims, lawsuits or liens.
3. Medical: BGC’s employees and volunteers do not administer medication nor do they treat any medical condition. Since there are inherent risks in any physical activity, the responsible adults, and not BGC, are responsible for the medical condition and care of all their participants. It is important for parents and/or guardians to carry medical insurance on their participating child and adults. In the event the BGC is unable to immediately contact the parents or legal guardians during a perceived medical emergency, BGC has full permission to secure medical care and assistance for the child or participating adult, giving the physician full discretion to examine and treat. The responsible adult agrees to pay the costs of all such medical care.
4. Media: BGC and related agencies have permission to use photographs or any other advertising medium, of the children and adult attendees of club programs, and BGC may give others the permission to do the same. BGC may also conduct surveys.
5. Refunds: Refunds are not given.
6. The Club is NOT a licensed daycare facility: In other words, it is an open facility where children can come and go as they like. Therefore, it is VERY important for parents to instruct their child about the importance of never leaving the club without your specific instructions.
7. Custody Battles and Protection Orders: As we are an open, private facility, we cannot get involved in custody issues or protection orders. If there is a threat you are concerned about, you may need to withdraw your child.
8. Theft Reimbursement: Your child is responsible for securing valuable items, and if they cannot be secured or carried, then we recommend your child not bring valuable items to the club because we do not reimburse for stolen items.
9. Electronic Messaging: You give permission for the Club to contact you through email, text messaging, voice messaging, phone calls, or by other digital means.